The twelve rustic cabins available for rent at Iron Creek Lake have more character than the typical campground cabins. The cabins generally sleep four in different configurations. Beds are included, but bedding is not. Besides beds, each cabin features electricity, small refrigerator, small heater, small table with two chairs inside, and picnic table and fire ring outside.
Nightly Cost: The cost for each cabin is $60 per night, plus tax, for Sunday through Thursday nights and $75 per night, plus tax, for Friday and Saturday nights.
- May 28-31, 2021, for Memorial Day weekend.
- July 2-5, 2021, for the Fourth of July weekend.
- Sept. 3-6, 2021, for Labor Day weekend.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome but cost $10 extra per dog per night in the cabins. Dogs must be leashed at all times and are not permitted on the beach or in the swimming area.
- For cancellation is made before midnight two days or more prior to the reservation date, the cancellation fee is $25.00.
- If cancellation is made after midnight two days before the date of the reservation, no refund will be given.
Check In is at 3 p.m. • Check Out is at 11 a.m.